Resort Privacy Policies
The following policies allow us to provide our guests with excellent service and facilities while assuring that you and your family have an excellent vacation with us at Pimushe Resort. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
Deposits – Cancellations – Refunds – Confirmations
- 50% of your rental total is required as a deposit to hold your reservation. If your deposit is not received within 10 days from the date your reservation was made, your reservation will automatically be cancelled. The remainder of your rental balance is due upon arrival. A confirmation will be emailed to you. Your reservation is final after your deposit has been acknowledged.
- In case of cancellations, your deposit (less a $100 handling charge) will be refunded if all resort vacancies are filled at full season rates, or is completely refundable if you have your own replacement.
- Don’t hesitate to call. Last minute openings do occur
- We prefer checks, however we will accept VISA & MasterCard.
- Prices subject to state and local taxes.
- Linens are furnished, you need to bring your own towels and soap.
- Weekly rentals start at 5:00 PM Saturday and end at 9:00 AM the following Saturday. During the spring and fall seasons, we will have additional flexibility with check-in and check-out times. Please contact the resort one week prior to arrival to confirm plans.
- Guests are responsible for full length of reservation, damages, missing items, or excessive cleaning. The deposit is applied to the last day of your reservation.
- Check in time is 5:00 PM. Please, no early arrivals! Early arrivals will be charged $100!
- We insist that check-out time is observed.
- Each additional person over the cabin’s base rate will be charged $50 per night or $225 per week.
- There is no charge for children 2 years old and under.
- We insist on not exceeding the cabin’s maximum occupancy.
- Visitors: If you have friends or relatives visiting your cabin for more than 4 hours, they will be charged as an extra person. Our private beach and other resort amenities are for paying guest only.
- For security and privacy reasons, all guests and visitors must register at the office upon arrival. We reserve the right to charge for any unregistered guests.
- View boat and other misc. rental fee information
- No pets from May 1st – Sept. 8th. Pets allowed after Sept. 8th with prior approval in designated cabins only.
- Extra charge of $20/day per pet if pets OR hunting dogs are allowed in cabin. Owner is responsible for pets actions. We will retain your deposit for damages until the cabin is cleaned.
- Any gas you bring to the resort must be stored in your boat or vehicle and not by the cabin, due to insurance regulations.
- State Law prohibits transporting of firewood due to Ash Bore Disease.
ABSOLUTELY NO JET SKIS, ATV’S OR FIREWORKS!